Here are a series of posters showing case studies of how character education was developed using the What if Learning approach to teaching and Learning. They are taken from schools in the four dioceses involved in the DfE funded character education research project. You will see there are three of our schools included.
22nd September 2017
- Independent Reviewer’s report on See of Sheffield published
- Britons skipping birthdays over lack of money, survey finds
- College of Bishops residential meeting September 2017
- Statement at end of IICSA Child Migration public hearing
- Church of England Pensions Board publishes 2016 Annual Report and Accounts