What Advice is Given by Schools Who Have Used Seeing Anew?
- Make sure it gets the support of the head teacher
- It needs to be part of a whole staff vision of what collective worship is for
- Use the theological expertise you have in the form of your vicar!
- Give it dedicated time in staff meetings or INSET so that everyone receives the training
- If you want it to be high quality and to have an impact you have to give it time
- Plan it in as blocks for your collective worship programme for the school year
- Work collaboratively – it’s a good idea to plan and lead in pairs
- Work out how it will work for your school – each school will do it differently
- Definitely give it a go but be realistic about what you can sustain over time!
Advice for using Seeing Anew:
Some Challenges of using Seeing Anew: