Accounts Assistant (part-time) - 18 hours per week
Based at Derby Church House
The finance team are responsible for the effective management of diocesan financial resources to enable the vision, mission and delivery of Derby Diocese.
The Accounts Assistant will help maintain the accounting records and management information for the Cathedral, Parishes and Church House; this will be achieved by:
- Administration of diocesan finance systems for the DBF and Derby Cathedral
- Support the preparation of the diocesan and Cathedral budgets, including assisting directors, heads of departments and boards in the preparation of their budget submissions
- Monitor budgetary control through the accounting systems and the provision of management information, ad-hoc analysis and reports to budget holders, boards and councils as appropriate
- Providing financial management and accounting services
- Support the planning and control of all investments including property and glebe
- Compliance with all statutory and other financial reporting requirements
Application closing date: 2 September 2019
Interviews: 11 September 2019
Workplace Chaplaincy in Derbyshire are seeking chaplains to serve throughout Derbyshire in the Derbyshire Constabulary and/or Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service.
Workplace Chaplaincy in Derbyshire is a Christian organisation which provides voluntary pastoral support to people in the county by building bridges of understanding between industry, faith, commerce and society.
Our chaplains serve in a wide range of workplaces, including agriculture, fire and rescue, industry, police, sport and transport.
Our chaplains are diverse: men and women, ordained and lay, with varied life experiences - but all have an ear to listen and a heart to serve, rooted in their Christian faith.
If you wish to have further discussion about serving as a chaplain in the Derbyshire Constabulary or Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service and how to become part of our team, please contact the Police and Fire Lead Chaplain: Ami Lindo, email@example.com