We are an evangelical, charismatic, multigenerational church seeking a Vicar who will help us lead the ministry for a changing church. God is inspiring us to begin to reimagine mission in the centre of Derby - a high quality of living city at the heart of Peaks and Dales and with a rich industrial heritage.
We are committed to growing spiritually, determined to reach out widely - spreading God’s love and mercy to those around us, motivated to build upon our relationships with local churches and excited to explore mission in a calling from God as part of a Minster Model within the Deanery.
Expressions of interest invited
The parishes of Morton, Stonebroom and Shirland are situated within easy reach of the Peak District National Park. We are three welcoming and active churches, each having good relationships with our communities.
The below parishes are currently vacant. This is for information only and details regarding recruitment will be made available when known.
- Ashover and Brakenfield with Wessington, and Handley St Mark
- Chesterfield Holy Trinity and Christ Church
- Holymoorside (within Brampton St Thomas)
- Morton and Stonebroom with Shirland
- White Peak Group: Earl Sterndale, Monyash, Biggin, Hartington, Taddington and Chelmorton
- Youlgreave, Middleton, Stanton in Peak and Birchover
- Ambergate and Heage
- Boylestone, Church Broughton, Dalbury, Longford, Long Lane, Radbourne, Sutton on the Hill and Trusley
- Cotmanhay and Shipley
- Denby Group: Denby, Loscoe, Codnor, Horsley, Horsley Woodhouse,
- Derby St Alkmund and St Werburgh
- Derby St Peter and Christ Church with Holy Trinity
- Etwall and Egginton
- Hilton with Marston on Dove
- Long Eaton St Laurence and Ilkeston Holy Trinity
- Sinfin Moor LEP
- Swadlincote & Hartshorne