The North Wingfield Team, a single parish of five churches and one community centre in North-East Derbyshire, is praying for an evangelical, spirit-filled and prayerful priest to be our new Rector-in-Charge. We are committed to mission and reaching out to a growing community, and we need a strategic and collaborative team leader who will encourage us in our own vocations and ministries and lead us through change to a new and exciting time in our church lives.
of the Benefices of the White Peak Group and of Youlgreave, Middleton, Stanton-in-Peak and Birchover in the heart of the Peak District. (Fixed term, 3 years)
This is a new position, full of creative potential for a priest with energy, vision and emotional intelligence to develop the first rural hub within our part of Derbyshire. The 10 parishes of the White Peak Group and Youlgreave, Middleton, Stanton-in-Peak and Birchover sit within some of the most stunning countryside in England and we are offering a unique opportunity to create a new model for rural ministry.
Set in the beautiful rural farmland of South Derbyshire, at the heart of the National Forest, this is an exciting new role ministering to the four parishes named above. You will work in conjunction with and under the oversight of a stipendiary Priest in Charge, who will have the overall responsibility for these parishes, which are currently spread over the following two Benefices:
- Seale & Lullington with Coton in the Elms
- Walton on Trent with Croxall, Rosliston with Linton and Castle Gresley.
This new role has emerged through the recommendations of the previous Interim Minister, and we aim in the next couple of years to formalise the necessary changes to parish groupings to support this vision for the area.
You would be responsible for the day-to-day life of these four churches, becoming an integral part of both them and the communities they serve. To help you in this, you would be made very welcome by the friendly Deanery Chapter who meet every month for mutual support and the sharing of best practice.
Priest-in-Charge of St. Thomas’ Brampton and Assistant Curate at St. Mark’s, Brampton
We are a large, lively, growing church family on the edge of Chesterfield who love Jesus and love people. We honour our evangelical tradition with an openness to the Holy Spirit as we seek God’s transforming presence and equipping.
We are committed to being:
- a missional church
- a resourcing church
- a growing church
Located in the beautiful rural countryside of South Derbyshire, we are two Benefices who are seeking to work closely together. As part of our new Diocesan Vision, we are looking for a priest who wants to work collaboratively and set God’s people free.
We are four active and committed rural communities in the beautiful Amber Valley on the edge of the Peak District. We are seeking a Part-Time (4 days including Sunday) Priest- in- Charge who will inspire us in our relationship with Jesus, help us to hear God’s word, and motivate us to grow in our fellowship and discipleship.
The below parishes are currently vacant. This is for information only and details regarding recruitment will be made available when known.
- Ashover and Brakenfield with Wessington, and Handley St Mark
- Calow and Sutton-cum-Duckmanton
- Brampton St Thomas (including Holymoorside)
- Buxton with Burbage and King Sterndale Team Ministry - Team Vicar
- Morton and Stonebroom with Shirland
- North Wingfield Team Ministry - Team Rector and Team Vicar
- White Peak Group: Earl Sterndale, Monyash, Biggin, Hartington, Taddington and Chelmorton
- Youlgreave, Middleton, Stanton in Peak and Birchover
- Ambergate and Heage
- Boylestone, Church Broughton, Longford, Long Lane and Radbourne
- Cotmanhay and Shipley
- Denby Group: Denby, Loscoe, Codnor, Horsley, Horsley Woodhouse,
- Derby St Peter and Christ Church with Holy Trinity
- Hilton with Marston on Dove
- Pride Park, Wilmorton, Allenton and Shelton Lock
- Swadlincote & Hartshorne