This new benefice will bring together five parishes in urban and rural villages set in South Derbyshire on the edge of the Peak District.
We are an evangelical, charismatic, multigenerational church seeking a Vicar who will help us lead the ministry for a changing church. God is inspiring us to begin to reimagine mission in the centre of Derby - a high quality of living city at the heart of Peaks and Dales and with a rich industrial heritage.
We are committed to growing spiritually, determined to reach out widely - spreading God’s love and mercy to those around us, motivated to build upon our relationships with local churches and excited to explore mission in a calling from God as part of a Minster Model within the Deanery.
The below parishes are currently vacant. This is for information only and details regarding recruitment will be made available when known.
- Ashover and Brakenfield with Wessington, and Handley St Mark
- Calow and sutton-cum-Duckmanton
- Chesterfield Holy Trinity and Christ Church
- Brampton St Thomas (including Holymoorside)
- Buxton with Burbage and King Sterndale Team Ministry - Team Vicar
- Morton and Stonebroom with Shirland
- North Wingfield Team Ministry - Team Rector and Team Vicar
- White Peak Group: Earl Sterndale, Monyash, Biggin, Hartington, Taddington and Chelmorton
- Youlgreave, Middleton, Stanton in Peak and Birchover
- Ambergate and Heage
- Boylestone, Church Broughton, Dalbury, Longford, Long Lane, Radbourne, Sutton on the Hill and Trusley
- Cotmanhay and Shipley
- Denby Group: Denby, Loscoe, Codnor, Horsley, Horsley Woodhouse,
- Derby St Alkmund and St Werburgh
- Derby St Peter and Christ Church with Holy Trinity
- Etwall and Egginton
- Hilton with Marston on Dove
- Sinfin Moor LEP
- Swadlincote & Hartshorne