Churches Together in Derbyshire
The Diocese of Derby's Ecumenical Officer is the Revd Peter Barham, vicar of St Edmund, Allestree and St Matthew, Darley Abbey. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter represents the Church of England on Churches Together in Derbyshire.
Churches Together in Derbyshire aims to:
- facilitate good relationships between Churches;
- sponsor Local Ecumenical Partnerships;
- exchange information through printed and electronic bulletins;
- offer personal support and encouragement.
CTD also links local Churches Together Groups and Ecumenical Partnerships to the national resource, Churches Together in England. Although differing from each other in some things, we gladly proclaim our unity in our diversity.
We can help if you
- want to swap views and experiences
- want to hear about national developments
- want to have shape the future Church
- enjoy meeting others involved in local partnerships
- are looking for ideas and resources
- have memories and hopes to pass on to the next generation
- think your inter-church work could use a tonic
- believe the Church is an agent of Christ’s reconciliation in the world.
The next Churches Together event is on Saturday, October 6th 2018, 10am to 3pm at Matlock Methodist/United Reformed Church. Theme: Working Together is Worth it
Registration and any other enquiries: to Peter Barham: email@example.com
Derby Church Net
Derby Church Net offers news from ecumenical churches across Derbyshire, with a website, annual Directory and monthly newsletter. See more details on the Derby Church Net website