As part of the diocese of Derby tourism initiative we have created a signage kit for churches. The professionally printed kit contains:
- a PVC Banner suitable for outdoor use (1.5mx0.5m)
- an A3 welcome poster for use on the church notice board. The poster also contains a QR (Quick response) code that visitors can scan with a smart phone to direct them to the new tourism website.
- a set of 6 key feature cards for use around the church. These cards carry a simple generic description of features such as stained glass, the font, the lectern etc
- a set of 5 blank feature cards. Every church will have features special to them. These cards can be put through an office printer allowing you to customise them. We would recommend laminated finished cards to protect them
- A set of numbers 1-10 (A6). These small numbers can be positioned around your church to draw attention to points of interest or to create a 'trail'.
- 20 sheets of A4 letterhead. To be used with the numbers, type up descriptions or your trail on the paper and either photocopy or laminate it to help guide visitors around your church.