We are looking for someone who will lead and inspire us to grow in numbers and personal faith, and will:
- Work collaboratively with us to identify mission priorities and provide support as these start to be developed.
- Provide leadership and pastoral support, particularly for lay leaders and clergy colleagues.
- Enhance our links with all local schools (including the four church schools), and existing work with children and young people.
- Develop a sustainable pattern of worship, in collaboration with us and colleagues.
- Identify how the future shape of the benefice(s) can best enable mission and ministry.
- Explore how this shape can be best overseen, including through the creation of joint PCCs.
- Identify and start to develop opportunities for making better missional use of our buildings.
- Provide supportive colleagues within the parishes, deanery and diocese
- Provide an attractive 4 bedroomed house within the parishes.
Please download the profile and application form from the below link.
Applications welcomed upon expression of interest.