We are family-minded churches, open to worship of a wide range of traditions, and look forward to offering a caring and supportive welcome to our new incumbent.
We are now looking for someone who:
- Appreciates village life, especially the mission opportunities offered by occasional offices and the annual round of social events.
- Welcomes the opportunity to work with a supportive team of lay ministers, respecting traditions whilst being innovative and forward looking.
- Is able to identify, appreciate and nurture the gifts of others, of all ages, to lead and draw us all together with a sense of humour, in following God’s calling.
- Has commitment and drive for our children’s and youth work.
- Is confident in their faith with an ability and desire to communicate it to others.
For further details please see Combined Parish Profile.
Closing Date for Applications: 12 noon on Friday 23rd November
Interview Date: Tuesday 11th December
Please download the application form and parish profile from the links below and return your completed form to Claire Beavis on email@example.com
For informal enquiries, please contact Karen Padley (Area Dean) on 01773 712097 or Sheila Randall (Church Warden) 01332 831830 or mobile 07884046776.