We would welcome a minister who would:
- Build up the spiritual lives of the churches, equipping their people for mission and ministry to families and an expanding population.
- Enjoy enhancing the experience of our children through the church schools.
- Be prepared to listen to God and His people in discerning how to initiate and manage change.
- Think strategically about developing resources, lay ministry and church buildings as community resources, adaptable in use and facilitating diverse forms of worship.
- Become involved in the deanery vision of sharing skills and resources as well as working collaboratively with other denominations locally.
- Experienced lay leaders and enthusiastic teams.
- Hope, love and a commitment to mission by way of active involvement in community life.
- Congregations who are adaptable, forward and outward looking and who welcome diversity of worship styles and spirituality.
- Strong working relationships with local churches and organisations, particularly the three church schools.
- A culture of supporting our leaders practically, in prayer, with appreciation and a smile!
- Accommodation – Crich Vicarage, a spacious 4 bedroom house.
For more information and to apply please download the application form and parish profile from the below links.
You are also welcome to informally contact:
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Friday 28 September
Interviews: Thursday 25 October