We seek someone who:
- has a passion for evangelism, is a capable expository preacher and who will lead us into the practical application of the word of God.
- has a commitment to support and build children’s and youth work in the benefice and continue to develop strong links with our Church of England primary school.
- is able to provide pastoral care and engage with the village communities.
- a committed leadership team and a paid benefice administrator.
- prayerful support and encouragement.
- a variety of church owned buildings.
Our benefice is situated in an attractive rural setting within easy reach of the M1 motorway, Derby, Nottingham, Derbyshire Dales and Peak District.
Informal conversations are very welcome.
Area Dean: Rev’d Karen Padley. Tel:01773712097 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 25th January 2019, 12:00 noon.
Visit and interviews: 27th February 2019