St Andrew’s is an open evangelical, ecumenical church with Anglican, Methodist and URC members who enjoy a variety of worship styles.
Our prayer is for a vicar who is:
- Spirit led, prayerful, and firmly rooted in God’s Word.
- Will lead and encourage us in our faith though Bible-based preaching.
- Has a clear calling to serve, to teach and to minister in Christ’s love to those in our community.
- Is keen to strengthen relationships with families at the nearby 3 primary schools.
- Can inspire the congregation in mission and outreach.
- A confident, strategic and discerning leader.
- A community builder and pastorally sensitive.
- An excellent communicator.
- A healthy, supportive, growing congregation.
- A practical well used church building and good finances.
- Good team support from the Parish clergy and lay members.
For further details or an informal chat please contact the Revd Peter Bold on 01246 411531 or email email@example.com.
Please download the application form and parish profile from the links below, and return your completed application form to Claire Beavis on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing date: 31st January 2019
Interviews: 26th February 2019
This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the DBS