We are seeking someone who-
- Is a transformational, collaborative, and innovative leader, supportive of the development of the laity.
- Can help grow our congregations, helping others to know God.
- Can encourage and support the congregation in living out their faith in everyday life, communicating effectively with people from diverse social and economic backgrounds.
- Can provide energy, enthusiasm and passion in developing the future vision for the benefice
- Values education and is keen to work with the schools in the benefice and wider Deanery
- Is outward-facing, community-minded and will minister in a way which is visible and accessible to people across the Deanery.
We can offer –
- Modern four-bedroom accommodation on the edge of Ashbourne
- Welcoming and supportive congregations
- Good schools at primary level and secondary level nearby
- A place of outstanding natural beauty in which to live and work
Enquiries to: The Venerable Carol Coslett, Archdeacon of Derbyshire Peak and Dales, on firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information and to apply, please click on the following links:
Closing date: Noon, Monday 7th November
Interview dates: Monday 5th and Tuesday 6th December