The Communications Office is based at Derby Church House and is open 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
You can contact us during office hours on 01332 388671 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In an emergency out of hours, call 07540 120899 but please note this number is not monitored 24/7.
We are in the process of compiling events to feature in this year’s ‘Faith in the Countryside’ events leaflet.
The leaflet will promote various church-based events such as well dressings, flower festivals, concerts, exhibitions, special services, fairs/fetes etc taking place in the Diocese of Derby between April and October. The leaflet will be distributed towards the end of March.
Advertise your events by completing this online form for each event you would like to be considered for inclusion. All entries must be received by Sunday, 25 February 2024. Entries received after this date will not be included. See More
Communications Adviser (Mon-Fri pm)Andrew Salt email@example.com
Communications Adviser (Tues-Fri)Lucy Harrison firstname.lastname@example.org
Media OfficerDave King email@example.com
What we do
The Communications team provides communications support for parishes and churches in the Diocese of Derby, the bishops, Derby Church House and Derby Cathedral.
We do this in a number of ways, including:
- Helping parishes and churches to tell their good news stories
- Providing parishes and churches with support for press and media enquiries
- Our regular publications
- Our Facebook and Instagram profiles make it easy to stay in touch with the latest news from our parishes and bishops
- Regular communications training for parishes and churches
- Supporting churches with A Church Near You
- This website provides some of the latest news as well as details of diocesan meetings and jobs