We seek a Rector who is:
- An experienced Parish priest, rooted in Scripture and full of faith and the Holy Spirit, willing to work to build a close-knit, effective, missional team across all the churches.
- Able to be the lead minister for St. John’s Church, with its long history and place at the heart of Dronfield town.
- Keen to develop our work with children, young people and families, in schools and in the community, working with the Growing Faith agenda.
- Able and wise in identifying our talents, encouraging and developing new leaders, motivating and growing us in our discipleship.
- Approachable, compassionate and discerning, helping to broaden and strengthen our ties with the wider community.
- Not afraid of leading congregations through change.
We can offer you:
- a skilled and supportive team of 2 full-time Clergy, 1 Associate SSM, several Lay Leaders and active PTO Clergy working with many able and committed volunteers.
- five energetic, prayerful and supportive congregations.
- five DCC’s and a PCC who are open to new ideas.
The post comes with:
- a substantial 4-bedroom Rectory, with double garage and private garden.
For more information about this post, please contact:
The Venerable Karen Hamblin Archdeacon of East Derbyshire Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download the application form, profile and additional information using the links below:
Closing date for applications: December 2nd 2022
Interviews: January 9th & 10th 2023
An Enhanced DBS check will be required