Working from home may be a new experience to many of us so we have prepared this guide to be an aid to all of us during the coronavirus pandemic.
The current global situation is unprecedented and we appreciate that this, combined with a new way of working, may cause a level of anxiety.
If you need support, please don’t hesitate to outreach to your line manager or Mandy Roberts, HR Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
The communications office is based at Derby Church House and is open 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday.
Andrew Salt - Communications Adviser - Mon, Tue + Wed am - 01332 388668
Lucy Harrison - Communications Adviser - Wed pm, Thu + Fri - 01332 388668
Dave King - Media Officer - 01332 388680 or 07540 120899
What we do
The Communications team provides communications support for parishes and churches in the Diocese of Derby, the Bishops, Derby Church House and Derby Cathedral.
We do this in a number of ways, including:
- Our regular publications
- Our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram profiles make it easy to stay in touch with the latest news from our parishes and bishops
- Regular communications training for parishes and churches
- Supporting churches with A Church Near You
- This website provides some of the latest news as well as details of events and jobs
- Providing parishes and churches with support for press and media enquiries