Resources - Thy Kingdom Come
In addition to the support within the diocese (see below), there are a huge number of resources to help you get started on the national Thy Kingdom Come website, including prayers and liturgy for worship services, creative prayer ideas, booklets, materials for groups, individuals, families and small groups – and much more.
Why not try the Digital Family Prayer Adventure Map?
It's the map with an augmented reality app! It's great fun and a fab way to engage children in praying.
You can watch Archbishop Justin having a go himself below!
As well as the national resources available (see https://www.thykingdomcome.global), the Prayer and Spirituality Group within the diocese have developed a wide selection of different resources to help the church engage in prayer. These resources could be used for Thy Kingdom Come, or at any other time in the church's life.
Click on the links below to download:
- Bringing Your Concerns into Prayer - how to talk to God about your concerns
- Centering Prayer - a method of silent prayer, suitable for the present day
- God in My Day - pause and take time to prayerfully reflect on the day
- Listening in Silence and Stillness
- Multisensory Prayer: Images and Symbols
- Multisensory Prayer: Using Your Own Creativity
- Prayer from Ascension to Pentecost (designed for Thy Kingdom Come)
- Praying with Music
- Praying with the Bible: Using Your Imagination
- Praying with the Bible: Lectio Divina
- Praying with the Five Senses
- Stations Around the Lord's Prayer