Thursday, 30 January 2014 12:30
  • Share this

Report a Safeguarding Concern

Protecting children, young people and vulnerable adults is the responsibility of us all, whether they are in the communities in which we live or part of our Christian family. If you have a concern about a child, young person or adult who may be at risk of harm please speak to one of the parish safeguarding coordinators or the priest within the parish. If you have concerns about a member of the clergy or an employee of the Diocese please contact the Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser, Julian Hodgson (07540 719447) or one of the Archdeacons. You can also report any concerns to the Police or Social Care. The important thing is that your concerns are shared with someone in a position to help.

For more information on safeguarding 

click here 

To confidentially report a safeguarding concern to the Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser, Julian Hodgson, please complete the form below:

Safeguarding Concern Form

{aicontactsafeform pf=1|use_css=1}

[widgetkit ID=61]
Last modified on Thursday, 04 October 2018 09:43