Welcome to the Time Out Days
Friday, 10th July and Saturday 18th July 2020
It’s good to have you here.
We hope these ideas and resources will be helpful for reflection and self-care.
Here’s the timetable for the day:
9:15 Zoom Room opens
9:30 Welcome and Worship
9:45 Bishop Libby
10:00 Space and silence (see Resources and Ideas sheet)
11:00 Reflection from Clergy Wellbeing Group
11:15 Space and Silence
12:10 Bishop Libby closing comments and blessing
Some thoughts to help you use the time well
- Turn off your phone, unplug the doorbell – minimise technological interruption!
- Try to explain to anyone else in your house that you’re not available during this time
- If you’re doing this in your study, try not to sit at your desk
- Maybe light a candle to acknowledge ‘different’ time
- Try to gather anything you might need (ie ingredients, bits and pieces) in advance to avoid using the space in session
- This is YOUR time, to give you space and time with God.
The Resources and Ideas sheet is a good place to start
Chaplains are available throughout the session and their details are available in the email sent by Nicky Fenton.
Here be Dragons [PDF]
Come Home to your Hub [Word]
Wheel of Awareness diagram [Word]
Self-regulation diagram [Word]
Let your God love you [Word]
Chartres labyrinth [PDF]
Bread-making video [YouTube]
Prayer walk during Covid [Word]