Time Out Day Resources
We hope these ideas and resources will be helpful for reflection and self-care.
Some thoughts to help you use the time well
- Turn off your phone, unplug the doorbell – minimise technological interruption!
- Try to explain to anyone else in your house that you’re not available during this time
- If you’re doing this in your study, try not to sit at your desk
- Maybe light a candle to acknowledge ‘different’ time
- Try to gather anything you might need (ie ingredients, bits and pieces) in advance to avoid using the space in session
- This is YOUR time, to give you space and time with God.
The Resources and Ideas sheet is a good place to start
Chaplains are available throughout the session and their details are available in the email sent by Nicky Fenton.
Here be Dragons [PDF]
Come Home to your Hub [Word]
Wheel of Awareness diagram [Word]
Self-regulation diagram [Word]
Let your God love you [Word]
Chartres labyrinth [PDF]
Bread-making video [YouTube]
Prayer walk during Covid [Word]